You can have your fitness certificates today! Your employees can be working, not waiting.
We respond quickly to your need for fitness certificates and can deliver speedy service either in our Occupational Health Clinic (close to Barbara Road exit and Johannesburg International Airport in Isando) or at your workplace, to get your employees working with minimum downtime.
We do medicals for many industries, including but not limited to:
- Medicals for construction workers
- Driver medicals
- Mine medicals including red ticket medicals
- Factory worker medical
- Waste management employee medical
- Food handler medicals
- Working at heights medicals
- Annexure 3 medical examinations
- Employee medical screening
- Cross-border medicalsWKI Occupational Healthl is a Johannesburg-based occupational health company with a long track record of reliability, accountability, and promptness in delivering medical examinations and issuing fitness certificates to many industries.
A basic medical examination consists of the following:
- A full physical examination
- Height and weight
- Urine test
- Blood pressure and pulse
- Glucose test
- Vision screening
- Lung function test
- Audiometric screening (hearing test)
- ECG, if the employee seems to have a cardiac abnormality- in house
Additional tests may be required, depending upon the industry involved.
These medicals are carried out at our clinic, or conveniently on-site by one of our occupational health practitioners (occupational health nurse), or if required, by an occupational medical practitioner (occupational health doctor).
Contact us today for professional, prompt, employee fitness certificates.
Link up with us on Facebook, Linked In, Twitter or Google+, to receive pertinent Occupational Health information and updates.